Thursday, August 25, 2011

Words to Live By

I've joined an online class (kind of late, but better than never, right?) and the theme is "Words to Live By".  A new word is given to me each day by a different scrapbook artist.  Tomorrow is the official last day and I still have 9 words to finish!  I plan to put these into a 6x6 album, so I've planned for opposing pages to be similar to one another.  I decided to use scripture verses as my "journaling". Here are the first two.

FREE


Jesus said, "If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. Then you will know the truth and the truth will set you free." John 8:31-32

WONDER


Many, Lord my God, are the wonders you have done, the things you planned for us. None can compare with you; were I to speak and tell of your deeds they would be too many to declare. Psalm 40:5

I used alcohol inks on acetate, then layered on Polar Ice Bazzill cardstock as well as lily bee design "This & That" paper and stickers. I also used stamps and inked the edges of the cardstock.

As I complete the other pages, I'll post them as well.

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment