Friday, November 11, 2011

11.11.11 @ 11.11 a.m.



So, how often does 11.11.11 come around?  Well, only once, of course!  And how often does 11.11.11 at 11:11 happen?  Well, twice, I guess.  A.M. and P.M. 

Elizabeth Kartchner, an amazing scrap-artist, in her blog suggested we photograph where we were/what we were doing 11:11 a.m. on 11.11.11.  And, while I assume most of those who took this challenge are going to post some great scrapbook page they were working on at the time, or a beautiful location they were visiting, I offer up only this photo of my desk at work.  I had to work today at 11:11 a.m.  Not real inspiring.

Note, however, my handcrafted calendar sitting on top of my hard drive.  And, don't overlook the glue stick and highlighters....craft making supplies, right?



 
Also, my dear friend Sara, also an Elizabeth Kartchner fan and fellow crafty person, works with me.  Here is a photo her.


 
I hope everyone had a memorable 11.11.11.

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment