Saturday, November 12, 2011

My Nook

I wanted to create a page about my Nook Color, which I received for my birthday earlier this year.  I recently won an iPad 2 and am no longer using my Nook (anyone want to buy it?), but I wanted to document the fact that I had it and enjoyed reading books on it.  I found this sketch in Creating Keepsakes magazine that I decided to scraplift.  This is my first time using a sketch and I must say that I really enjoyed it!  The basic design was already done for me; I just had to pick the paper, photos and embellishments.


 Here is my take on this sketch:









Supplies Used:

Cardstock: Basic Grey “Oxford” Collection: honor roll, study hall, midterm, alma mater, finishing school; Basic Grey “Out of Print” Collection: mish mash, pasto

Letters: Basic Grey “Undresed Wilma” chipboard letters

Stamps: “Note to Self (Stampin’ Up!)

Die: Top Note (Stampin’ Up!)

Punches: ½” circle, 1” circle, 1-1/4” circle, Tag Corner, Decorative Label (Stampin’ Up!); Bracket Punch, 1/8” circle (Fiskars)

Ink: Chocolate Chip (Stampin’ Up!)

Stampin’ Write Marker: Chocolate Chip (Stampin’ Up!)

Ranger Alcohol Inks: Sail Boat Blue & Pearl Mixative

Stickers: Soft Spoken Stickers (Me and My Bid Ideas); Red Petite Type Square Letters & Cream Petite Type Circle Letters (Authentique)

3-D Flower Template (Hot Off The Press)

Gold Embossing Powder

Brown Twine

Thanks for looking!

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment