Sunday, January 15, 2012

Real Life Inspires Art

Real life, meaning my slippers.  Love these slippers I got on a clearance rack at the Lands End Outlet!  I just looked at them one day and instantly thought, "I can make a card that looks like these!" They look so warm and inviting, probably because they look like a knit sweater.  I really like the brown buttons on them as well.


Here is the card I made.  It's kind of hard to see the texture on the top of the card.  What do you think?


Supplies (all Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Kind & Caring Thoughts (retired)
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake and Chocolate Chip
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Corduroy Brad: Chocolate Chip (retired)
Ribbon: Orchard Ribbon Originals (retired)
Textured Impressions Embossing Folder: Square Lattice

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment