Saturday, January 7, 2012

Mr. Po-Tate-o Head

After my nephew, Tate, opened his gift and we played for a little bit, Jody asked me if I was collecting pieces of the wrapping for a scrapbook page.  I love that he noticed and figured it out right away! I guess I'm becoming predictable.  :)  But, yes, he was right.  I was ripping off parts of the packaging so I could make this cute page.  I found some great paper from one of my favorite manufacturers, lily bee design, in bright primary colors that I knew would be perfect.  I really like how it turned out.


Mary

PRODUCTS USED:
Paper: lily bee design: Hello Sunshine line, twirl & fly a kite pages; American Crafts AC Cardstock: wave:weave
Die Cuts: lily bee design: Hello Sunshine line die-cut frames
Stickers: Basic Grey: Origins micro mono stickers; October Afternoon: Mini Market Stickers (Red & Cream)
Felt Alphas: Li'l Davis Designs (Fiskars) Castaway Felt Alphas

No comments:

Post a Comment