Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Welcome to My Blog!

This is my first attempt at blogging.  Not sure how this will go as I don't consider myself much of a writer.  I don't even journal much.  So, why would I start a blog you ask?  Well, as I've started to follow blogs of other stampers/scrapbookers, I thought to myself, "I can do that!"  Now, the question is whether anyone really cares. 

I love creating cards, scrapbook pages, and other fun things with paper, stamps & embellishments.  My very encouraging husband, Jody, says I'm good a what I do.  I tend to be complimented on my work when others see it or receive it as a gift.  So, I'm hoping the rest of the world might enjoy it as well.

Also, as I begin to enter my work into contests or submit it for magazines, etc., I thought it would lend some credibility to my work if I had a blog.

Here is a card I made recently.



I hope you enjoy what you see and read!  Thanks for stopping by.

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment